Schedule a Showing:
- Click this ONLINE LINK or call 775.204.0076 to schedule a showing.
- Showings are approved Monday - Friday 8:30 am till 6:30 pm.
- A electronic device such as a smart phone, tablet, or computer is required to schedule a showing.
- A valid Drivers License is required for all non licensed agent showings.
- You must be 23 or older to schedule a showing or lease a home from Welcome Home.
- REALTORS email us directly at [email protected] for a Realtor link. Broker Referrals Honored.
To view Available Rental Homes, there are two scroll bars, one for listings, and one for this webpage. Please use the scroll bar closest to the first listing to scroll through all home listings. Thank you
Before filling out an application, please read the application requirements and rental terms at the bottom of this page and the property details page.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- A separate application is required for each adult in the household.
- Applicants are chosen by most qualified.
- Qualifications considered; credit, income, rental history, some felony convictions, smokers, pets, and length of lease.
- Income needs to gross three times the rent with proof of current income submitted with the application (3 most recent pay stubs, 3 month bank statements, tax returns, voucher, award letter, Job Offer Letter, etc.)
- Applicants need to be 23 years of age or older.
- Any pets that will be in the household must be listed on the application with a picture of the pet attached to the application.
- Pet Policy: Pets must be 18 months or older. Aggressive breeds are not allowed as pets. Maximum 2 pets per household. Cats must have proof from a veterinarian of being spayed or neutered. Refer to listing for specific details for the home you are interested in.
- A credit score below 650 or no credit score will increase the security deposit.
- Three years of verifiable rental or home ownership history required. Poor rental credit may result in a declined application or double, maybe triple a security deposit.
- Incomplete applications or missing required documentation will not be processed.
- Applications can be transferred to a different available property within a two month period.
- Welcome Home reserves the right to not process an application until all required documents and information needed is received.
- Effective 2/19/2016 application fees are no longer refundable.
Time is of the Essence:
- Holding Fee, if your application is approved, the home can be removed from the market with receipt of a holding fee which is the same amount as the rent. The holding fee is not refundable unless the lease is signed by all parties within 72 hours. Upon executing of the lease, the holding fee is converted to a refundable security deposit. Paying a holding fee is not required.
- The only way to hold a home is with a signed lease and full payment of the base security deposit. Our office can only hold a home for 2 weeks max.
- An approved applicant has 72 hours to electronically sign a lease and make a electronic deposit once the lease and portal invite is sent out.
Residential Lease Terms:
- Leases must end in the Spring or Summer months unless advertised differently.
- Lease signings, rent payments, and work order request are all electronic.
- Pets always upon owner approval with additional refundable security deposit of $500 per pet minimum if accepted and a monthly pet fee of $35.00 per pet.
- Pets must be mature (no puppies or kittens). There are breed restrictions.
- Some owners may require pet rent in addition to a an extra security deposit for pets.
- Some owners may require an extra security deposit and/or rent for roommates. Some owners may not allow roommates.
- Tenants are responsible for all utilities - Sewer & Garbage billed through the management office.
- Tenants are responsible for landscaping maintenance and irrigation (sprinklers).
- Tenants must abide by HOA CC&R's and Community Rules. HOA dues are paid by the owner. HOA violation fines resulting from not following the rules are paid by tenant as well as any administration fees.
- Tenants must carry renters or liability insurance. If proof of insurance is not provided prior to move-in, tenants must pay $9.50 for a liability policy.
- Unless Market Dictates, a approved applicant must have a lease start date no later than 14 days from the date that the applicant(s) are approved.
- Drug-free home (Federal and State Laws enforced)
- No Smoking of any kind allowed in homes or on the property
- Equal Housing Opportunity
Call (775) 200-1331 ext 3