Your Tenant Portal gives you the convenience to:
- View and pay on your account anytime (24/7)
- Sign and view contracts
- Access your portal from any computer, tablet, or smartphone (with an internet connection)
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
- Change Contact Information
- Update Insurance Information
An emergency is a fire, a water leak (not irrigation), no water or no power to your home that cannot be resolved by the local utility company, a gas leak, a vehicle trapped in a garage that cannot be manually opened, or heating/ac for households with elderly or disabled. All other requests will be handled the following business day.
- FIRE, call 911 and then call us.
- NO WATER OR POWER at all, call the local utility company first to see if services are down for your neighborhood. If the utility company is not responsible for your utilities being out, please call us. If you have lost partial power, most likely the a GFCI Outlet is tripped or a Circuit Breaker is tripped. GFCI outlets are typically located in bathrooms, kitchens, and garages, they will have two buttons, one to test and one to reset, click the reset button on each GFCI outlet. If the GFCI outlet reset doesn’t work, you’ll need to reset a circuit breaker, please view this video How To Reset A Tripped Circuit Breaker
- GAS LEAK – Immediately leave the property and call NV Energy or Southwest Gas to come to your home to do a gas leak check and then call us.
- GARAGE DOOR STUCK CLOSE maybe the power is out or your electronic garage door opener will not open, follow the directions to manually open your garage door. Pay attention to the warnings.
- WATER LEAK: If you have a water leak, and it’s fresh water, please try to turn the water line valve clockwise to close the valve and stop water to the source. A large bucket or bowl may be needed to collect water. Once the water leak is controlled, please contact our emergency line.
- HEATING/AC is not working at all, here are a few steps you’d need to try at home to see if there is a simple fix before contacting our office: 1) FILTERS: Have you changed your furnace filter(s) as required per the lease? A clogged filter can stop a furnace or ac from working properly. 2) THERMOSTAT: Do you have a Mercury dial or electronic programmable thermostat? If a electronic programmable thermostat, is the thermostat working? Does the display on the thermostat light up? You may need to change the battery in the thermostat. 3) Finally, have you checked the circuit breaker in the electrical panel to make sure there is power going to your furnace or ac? To reset a circuit breaker, please view this video How to Reset a Tripped Circuit Breaker. The Circuit Breaker is typically located by the gas meter outside on the side of the garage. If the above steps did not correct the issue, please place a work order request on your portal. The repair will be handled the following business day unless someone in your household is elderly or disabled. If the heating outage is during the cold season and the temperatures are below 55 degrees, please contact us as we can arrange to bring you portable heaters until the furnace issue is resolved.
After Hours Repair Emergencies: Call 775.200.1331 Ext 2
Still need help, click here.
MOVING IN & OUT
- Turn on Utilities by Lease Start date or Occupancy Date, whichever is sooner. You’ll need to provide our office with the confirmation code. Click Here for Utility Companies Contact info. For a concierge experience: Click Here
- Pay all Deposits, Utilities and Rents on your Tenant Portal at least 3 business days prior to move-in.
- Order and Pay for a Renters Insurance Policy. Add Property Management and Homeowner as Additional Insured. Email PDF copy of Insurance Policy to office@WelcomeHM.com.
- Schedule with Locksmith Associated with Welcome Home. Home is to be re-keyed after you receive keys from management.
- Pick up Mail key at Post Office for Brand New Homes or Have Post Office Re-Key Mailbox.
- Within 2-weeks email to office@WelcomeHM.com your move in list and pictures to add to the Video Walk-Thru.
- Items 1-3 above must be completed prior to keys being released!
Are you vacating either because you are month to month or your lease is ending? Follow the steps below:
- Submit a 30-Day Notice. Click Here to Open or Download
- Continue to pay rent and utilities until you vacate or your lease is up, whichever is later.
- Download the Move-Out Check List – Click Here to Open or Download
- If you have carpets in the home, see next tab
- Please note: we do expect homes to be thoroughly clean, top to bottom including windows inside and out.
- If you use any of the same vendors we use for cleaning, please let the vendor know you are moving out of a home by Welcome Home.
The lease agreement requires you to use a carpet cleaning company of management’s choice. Please use either:
- Stanley Steamer of Northern Nevada (775) 236-0267
- Eco Pro (775) 343-5109
If you hire a professional house cleaner, we recommend:
- Angels Janitorial Services (775) 972-4615
If you hire a professional window cleaner, we recommend:
- Walker Window Cleaning (775) 827-3483 – Mention Welcome Home & get a 10% Discount
- Clear Vision Window & Blind Cleaning, Inc (775) 750-0721
Some vendors may be booked out 2-4 weeks in advance during the busy moving season. If you are having trouble booking, please submit a work order request and provide a list of more vendors.